Our lives are busy and full and sometimes we forget to do the small things to help us enjoy them. We encourage you to bring out your best and use it every day ~ because you deserve it.
So, who are we? We are avid lovers of food, wine, brew and great friendships. We believe that we should live our lives out loud and enjoy every aspect of who we are, every day and we are working to bring to you the very best of what our lives can hold. Great recipes to feed your families and decorating ideas for your home because your haven should be all that you want it to be.
This year, 2014 we are taking you with us on the road, to taste foods and sip fine wines and great brews. We are showcasing area Chef’s in our “Visiting Chef’s” dinner series and pairing their creations with ambrosial wines, brews and cocktails. Stay tuned…you won’t want to miss a post!
You will find all of our newest posts at the Home button.
Meet our talented and creative team:
- Editor, Founder – Karie Engels
- Garden and Recipe Contributor – Jean Smith, Founder For Dragonflies and Me
- Raise a Glass with Ginger – Ginger Johnson, Founder Women Enjoying Beer
- Cocktail Hour with Shaun – Shaun Daugherty, Founder Shaun the Bartender
- Vine Buzz – Jack Chase and Cate Cooper
- Field Correspondent and Research Director – Dana Kohfeld, Facebook
- Photographer, Videographer – Mercedes Schmitt, Founder GetDigitalMedia.com
- Food for the Soul – Linda Eaves, Founder Linda Eaves, Coachsultant
- Healthy and Beauty – Kari Gran, Co-Founder Kari Gran Skin Care
- Health and Fitness – Grant and Cathy Pritchard, Owner Anytime Fitness
- Contributor – Jacob Harrington
- Field Correspondent and Cuisine Specialist – Fong Ng
We sincerely hope you enjoy your time here and we encourage you to leave comments and ideas of what you would like to see when you stop by for a visit next time.
We would love to hear from you! Drop us an email at Karie@YourHomewithKarieEngels.com or snail-mail works too!
Engels Media Group / Your Home with Karie Engels / 8201 164th Ave NE / Redmond, WA 98052