The plump, juicy blackberry and a hot summer day are perfect companions. After spending the day elbow deep in stickers to fill buckets, cold delicious popsicles created with the bounty you have harvested is the ultimate reward.
The tea experts at Choice Organic Teas have shared their deliciously simple three ingredient popsicles with us and we couldn’t wait to give these a whirl. Since blackberries grow wild and abundantly in the Northwest, all we had to do to fill our ingredients list was step outdoors.
Blackberry Green Tea Popsicles
– Popsicle molds or small cups
– Popsicle sticks
– 3 Bags of Choice Organic Teas Premium Japanese Green tea
– 2 cups of water
– 2 cups blackberries (fresh or frozen)
– ¾ cup honey
Makes around 10 large popsicles depending on your molds.
What to do:
1. Steep three tea bags of Choice Organic Teas Premium Japanese Green tea in 2 cups of 180 degree water for 4 minutes. Remove tea bags.
3. Pour into your popsicle molds or cups, place popsicle sticks in the molds.Optional: Use a strainer to separate the blackberry seeds from the liquid before pouring into the molds.
Tip: If you’re using cups as popsicle molds, you may want to wait for them to become more solid before adding the popsicle sticks to ensure the sticks freeze upright.
4. Place popsicles in the freezer to freeze until they are solid and easily removed from the molds, and enjoy!
Recipe graciously provided by Choice Organic Teas